Prospect Info: At 18th Overall the Winnipeg Jets Select C Chaz Lucius

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

None

Feb 22, 2012
Waaaaiiiittttt, he’s out of the US? Isn’t that where we’ve scouted phenomenally over the years? @Whileee or someone has been very high on that?

Might be a player that Max Giese (Garret's mentioned him a lot, used to post on HF as well) or Dan Schrader (formerly a sanitation worker; there was a popular article about that) pushed for the Jets to draft :dunno:

SUX2BU

User of an ad-infested forum
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Welcome aboard Lucius

b715cf778ec9b968e78b05ce65744180.gif

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
Love it. Shades of Perfetti and Connor all over him. Our USNDP scouts are fantastic. Welcome aboard, Chaz!
There's nothing "fantastic" about the scouts when it comes to this pick... he was a consensus pick to have gone several picks before the Jets. It was a matter of preference. I would have preferred that they picked a Canadian defenseman (home town boy Lambos specifically), Instead, they decided that they will need to re-stock the scoring forwards in a few years.

Whatever. I'd prefer to send half our U.S. scouts North and a bit to the West and scout the WHL more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad