Red Sox/MLB ASTROS WIN THE WORLD SERIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
How did it make sense to start fister today with the way price is throwing? I know price sucks as a starter in the playoffs but why not just start him even if he can only go 3 innings. 3 potential shutout innings from price is better than what sale, pomeranz and fister gave you combined.

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
How did it make sense to start fister today with the way price is throwing? I know price sucks as a starter in the playoffs but why not just start him even if he can only go 3 innings. 3 potential shutout innings from price is better than what sale, pomeranz and fister gave you combined.

Agree...would rather have him pitch three innings at the start of the game then in the middle innings when it’s probably almost over.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
David Price blowing this lead to end the season after building up all that credit would be the coup de grace on the 2017 Red Sox season

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Devers has proven that benching him was a stupid mistake. His bat has shown flahes of being SPECIAL. You don't bench him, especially not for a scrub like Marrero, period.

Price appears to be a much better playoff-pitcher out of the pen. Has to be mental.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Remember when John didn't challenge the play at home where McCann's foot was probably off the plate, but he did challenge that clear out at first?

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The fact that no one is even warming as Price is coming out for a fourth inning of relief is scaring the crap out of me.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
The fact that no one is even warming as Price is coming out for a fourth inning of relief is scaring the crap out of me.

Price told them he's going for a career defining game. Or Farrell is an eejit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad