Artemi Panarin 8th Career Hat-Trick (4Pt Game)

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I thought Breadman may return to earth a touch after last year’s output but he’s looking like he’s on a mission.

One of the underrated players of this generation. His only two seasons below PPG level were his rookie and sophomore years when he had 77 and 74 points in a much lower scoring league. His only season of less than 82 actual points the last 7 years was COVID-shortened season of 20-21 - when he was 3rd in the league in PPG.

His PPG pace with the Rangers?
Year 1: 113
Year 2: 113
Year 3: 105
Year 4: 105
Year 5: 92
Year 6: 120
Year 7: Who the F knows but a lot.

I’m gonna get flack for saying this but the difference between Kuch and Bread is much thinner than people are going to want to admit, at least in the regular season. There’s still time for Panarin to redefine his legacy in the post-season.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I thought Breadman may return to earth a touch after last year’s output but he’s looking like he’s on a mission.

One of the underrated players of this generation. His only two seasons below PPG level were his rookie and sophomore years when he had 77 and 74 points in a much lower scoring league. His only season of less than 82 points the last 7 years was COVID season of 20-21 - when he was 3rd in the league in PPG.

His PPG pace with the Rangers?
Year 1: 113
Year 2: 113
Year 3: 105
Year 4: 105
Year 5: 92
Year 6: 120
Year 7: Who the F knows but a lot.

I’m gonna get flack for saying this but the difference between Kuch and Bread is much thinner than people are going to want to admit.
He's aging incredibly, and I think he'll continue to be very productive into older years as he's a player who relies so little on his physical attributes. Also has much less NHL mileage on his body than most superstars

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
The guy is great but man oh man....he is no spring chicken...if the Rangers want to make a serious run at the Cup....they better do it this year or the next.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad