Video Arron Asham KO's Jay Beagle

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
This was ugly. I was afraid he was going to fall right on his head doing more damage. This will give the anti-fighting people ammunition.

sharkbite3

Custom boozer title
Apr 4, 2009
Seaside, CA
Asham is awesome. He was fired up and in the moment he went too far. He recognized what he did and I thought his comments were exactly what he needed to say. Can't hold it against him--imagine how you'd feel if you just KO'd someone in a fight.

Oroku Saki*

Hate to see a guy bleeding like that. Feel bad for Beagle. Just go to the freaking box after you win a fight, no need for the taunting.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Asham is awesome. He was fired up and in the moment he went too far. He recognized what he did and I thought his comments were exactly what he needed to say. Can't hold it against him--imagine how you'd feel if you just KO'd someone in a fight.

Especially after he took a shot at one of your better players (Letang). Asham isn't dirty or gutless, he got caught up in the moment and admitted it was the wrong move. Everyone makes mistakes.

StanleyCup2011*

Another classy Pittsburgh player mocking a seriously injured player. 2 games for Asham inc.

Edgeworth*

Bad fight with some lucky shots. Asham is looking the other way and catches a good hit then capitalizes, but I wouldn't chalk up what he did as "SUPER AWESOME BEATDOWN KO OF THE YEAR"

Had he been against a more notable fighter he probably would either have been flipped or pummeled. Fail to see the spectacle.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Odd saying Asham was both classless and classy? lol Poor move on the ice, smart one off it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad