NHL Around the NHL XXVI - Bubble Hockey Continues III......RIP Dale Hawerchuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Put that NYI Stanley Cup parade on hold, down 2-0 after 10 minutes to the putrid Flyers.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Isles tie it late...flyers challenged for offside...pretty fuzzy..cant believe nhl cant get better cameras

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Isles tie it late...flyers challenged for offside...pretty fuzzy..cant believe nhl cant get better cameras

We have the BEST cameras on the market

118157193_10221889042707926_1982076902508435413_n.jpg

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
THought I was the only one watching. Yeah, I don't like the review, didn't like it when it helped the Bruins yesterday, but I think they got this wrong. It appears different from the Coyle (or was it McAvoy?) one earlier in the when the puck goes in before the offside player tags up and then plays the puck... the Islander on the wall carries the puck in before the other guy cleared the zone.

Crazy comeback anyway.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
No wonder Chayka packed his desk and walked out.

I bet you he knew this fine was coming down the pipe and was told by ownership to keep Hall even though they had no cap space.

No picks, no cap space, nothing to work with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Hook

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
MacKinnon having 20 points in Game 3 of the 2nd round is an example of why it's tough to take these playoffs too seriously.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
The Stars/ Avs game is insane.....

Bonkers. Just when you thought the Stars had done the job again on Colorado early in the 3rd and put themselves on track for a near-unassailable series lead, the Avalanche found a way to respond, and how. You can't even blame all the scoring on the backup goalies - every shot in the 3rd either took a deflection or was an unstoppable snipe. Crazy game. I still favor the Stars, as I'm just not sure Francouz can carry Colorado to 3 more wins, but at least this gives them a chance, and it's not like Khudobin can't get lit up as well.

Reactions: eightspokedb

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Why's there no hockey on? Why start Boston-tb at noon if there's no 3pm game? Just so fricken nbc can show golf I guess.

That and IndyCar on NBCSN. Plus the "late game" starts at 6:45 local for both team's fanbases - early enough for the 10-and-over crowd to last through the whole game (for a non-school night) if it ends in regulation.

Also, after what happened last round, spacing games at the same arena on the same day as far apart as possible seems reasonable. They're already 2 days past their original deadline - if NYI/PHI got pushed back a day it could get nuts.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,757.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Las Palmas vs Real Betis