Around the NHL Thread - Found the Missing #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Remember when Koskinen was a true #1 but there was no chance Rittich would sustain his play. I sure do

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I said it before when they win, but this win will be even better when the Oilers get crushed their next game.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The race for the 2nd WC is hilarious. All of a sudden, the Blues are in the mix now

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I seem to remember they did the same thing with Tkachev being the next Gaudreau. I am sensing a pattern.
"Gaudreau is such a runt, I would love nothing more than to see Lucic drive that talentless diver's face into the boards!!!!!"

five minutes later

"Man, Tkachev is so good. Might be as talented as Gaudreau, probably even better! Future MVP and Cup hoister for the 2020 Oilers!!!!!!!!"

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Great game results last night. I cheered for the underdog Ave to win and they did... And the Leafs lost.
Also have to admit that I was cheering for the Oilers too. Would love to have the Flames play them in the first round of the ploffs this year.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Also have to admit that I was cheering for the Oilers too.
Q1cr76r.gif

No. Bad Rubi.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I know I know. It just that I'd much rather the Oilers finish just barely out of the playoffs than somewhere in the bottom 5. The've had more than their fair share of top 5 draft picks.
Eh, they can't do anything with them anyways besides trade them for pennies. No concern of mine.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Ha ha. This article, written Oct 30 2018, didn't age particularly well.

Ranking the NHL's best lines

i

16. Calgary Flames: Johnny Gaudreau-Sean Monahan-Elias Lindholm

Lindholm is expected to add some defensive prowess to the Flames' top line, which features one of the most dynamic duos in the NHL. They've generated eight goals in 11 games together, which is good. They've given up nine and are in the negative side of possession, which is bad. Still, a promising group for coach Bill Peters -- although one wonders, if they struggle, how much pressure will be on him to add the expensive James Neal to Monahan and Gaudreau.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Though I might agree that Flames lost the Hamilton trade, but who cares as the Flames absolutely robbed the Canes in the Lindholm trade
I disagree with you on Hamilton. Hanifin has out performed Hamilton in every way this year, except SOG. The Flames won the Hamilton-Hanifin trade.

Hanifin
Hanifin.JPG

Hamilton
Hamilton.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad