Around the NHL: Panthers win. Onto the business season!

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Honestly I just want the season over
I wish they’d start the season like a month earlier, or even just a couple of weeks, so it kicks off in late September vs. October 10th-ish. Between the long-ass delays between rounds and this series having the extra day off between each game, having the Finals consistently ending in mid-late June makes it difficult to stay invested when there are so many other summer activities going on

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
If this goes back to Edmonton, I think Florida will lose the series.
Agree...... don't like your point so the "like" tag is incorrect..... but it's likely the truth.

The game's been over for a while but I did want to observe that playing KO against a surging and very fast Oiler line up pretty much bit Florida in the ass tonight.

Bad penalty to take....... especially when the opposition scores on it.

Reactions: oldgoalie

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I wish they’d start the season like a month earlier, or even just a couple of weeks, so it kicks off in late September vs. October 10th-ish. Between the long-ass delays between rounds and this series having the extra day off between each game, having the Finals consistently ending in mid-late June makes it difficult to stay invested when there are so many other summer activities going on
Is school out in Buffalo yet? Hard to pay attention to hockey when it competes with the summer solstice.lol

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
I think McDavid might be playing his way into winning the Conn Smythe even in the scenario that the Oilers lose. Especially if it goes to 7 and McDavid breaks or ties the all-time playoff points record (he's 6 from tying it right now).

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Is school out in Buffalo yet? Hard to pay attention to hockey when it competes with the summer solstice.lol
Depends on the school, but most of them are still in session through next week

Give Tkachuk credit for that hustle but all for naught.
It’s a shame EA is too lazy/corporate to still use NHL video clips as the intro to the game, because that one from the net cam would be a great option to include

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
FB_IMG_1718816767749.jpg

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Well, apparently the teams got tired of waiting for the finals to end and started to fry. Maybe Adams will surprise us too.

Los Angeles certainly screwed up with this PLD deal from WPG.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad