Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

Ace

Oct 29, 2015

What’s important is that they made it look like they left no stone unturned before doing exactly what they were always going to do from the start.

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob582

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
So I was curious of Kulikovs time here because I honestly couldn't remember if he was good or.bad for us... I only remember the breaking his back falling thru the door.

He was -26 in 47 games. Impressive

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
So I was curious of Kulikovs time here because I honestly couldn't remember if he was good or.bad for us... I only remember the breaking his back falling thru the door.

He wasn't right all season because of that door thing until near the end and then he left. Even Murray said that he finally was playing how GMTM expected the last month.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland

He could barely move for most of that time. He should of never played just rehabbed his back

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
i really hate watching florida play

"theyre built to play in the nhl playoffs" which isnt nhl hockey and probably why i dont like watching them

after the kulikov hit i would found tkachuck and just run him over turned to the ref and said 2 minutes please

Reactions: Cirris

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Watching this Rangers/Panthers game is black pilling me.

The intense checking and man coverage is something i don't see the current Sabres club will ever be able to pull off at this level.
I was thinking the same thing earlier

The first time they make the playoffs they are gonna be getting shell shocked.

Reactions: BUCKSHOT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad