Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Very strange move. Waddell has done a great job in Carolina. I have to assume he's signing with Columbus.
My guess is that it is a cost control move given their owner.

He likely had to pay RBA and his staff close to market value. So, he is unwilling to give Don a market value next contract.

Reactions: Dingo44

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Very strange move. Waddell has done a great job in Carolina. I have to assume he's signing with Columbus.

So this just popped up...

Pretty cool to see Buffalo in the mix. I wonder what his role would be here?

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Who is Jordan Schmaltz and has he ever broken anything of substance?

just askin, I'm just leary of the twitter game...easy to toss Buffalo in there for clicks when someone thinks, hey maybe Buffalo could use a Hockey Ops Pres.

And I also likely have some ptsd from living with Waddell all of those ATL years (yeah ownership or lack there of mostly to blame surely).

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

just askin, I'm just leary of the twitter game...easy to toss Buffalo in there for clicks when someone thinks, hey maybe Buffalo could use a Hockey Ops Pres.

And I also likely have some ptsd from living with Waddell all of those ATL years (yeah ownership or lack there of mostly to blame surely).

Former NHL player. Brother of Nick Schmaltz. Who knows if he knows anything.

Davidson must be bored.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in

Former 1st round draft pick by the Blues. He always became a high 80s rated player in one of those old NHL games. I don’t think he had more than a couple cups of coffee in the NHL though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad