Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I always thought Canadian city streets were clean.

A lot of trash in Maple Leaf Square

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
National broadcasts have been simultaneously streamed on ESPN+ during the regular season. They're picking the playoffs to f*** fans over.
TNT or NHLN games dont go live on ESPN+, ABC games do because same parent company and they are OTA, ESPN proper games typically don't because those rights are part of what the cable and satellite companies get for paying for ESPN broadcast rights

Reactions: NotABadPeriod

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Never an easy call when the Bruins are involved. Doesn't help that a couple of guys I work with are Bruins fans...
I kinda like both of these teams, which is a horrible realization to come to. Decades of Buffalo irrelevance have done this to me and I’m ashamed

Edit: I still hate Boston fans and announcers more than life itself lol

If we were in WC2, we'd be getting mauled and slaughtered by the Rangers in a non-fun manner.
Eh, we play well against them and would be putting on a better show than Washington. I bet we’d squeak one win out, maybe two. Washington will be promptly swept

Last edited:
Reactions: Dingo44

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I kinda like both of these teams, which is a horrible realization to come to. Decades of Buffalo irrelevance have done this to me and I’m ashamed
I'm usually not a big fan of ignore lists, because I like seeing what people say, even if I disagree with it. But this comment here is very, very close to changing my mind.

Reactions: Dingo44

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I don’t want Bertuzzi anywhere near this team - he is dog water bad. Shouldn’t get anywhere near 4-5 years with a team.
I wouldn't mind him but no way there is a good contract to be had with him

Shattenkirk is shat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad