Around the NHL: Post-Draft and Free Agent Frenzy

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
My main concern is our center depth. The wingers can be replaced by other players or kids from Rochester, that's easier. But if one of Cozens or Thompson gets injured, we're screwed. We don't even know what to expect from Krebs, maybe he'll look decent, or maybe he'll look like a 13-f,.
Well our centers suck at faceoffs, so Ruff just has to do a PowerPoint on where he expects the center to be in all three zones and they should be able to plug and play any player lol

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Not sure if this has been pointed out, but Elite Prospects has removed contract links to CapFriendly and replaced them with PuckPedia. Seems the end might be near.

I hope Elite Prospects eventually links to The Pro Hockey Group scouting reports that are featured on CapFriendly. Those are nice to check in on for unbiased updates on players' form.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dingo44

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Not sure if this has been pointed out, but Elite Prospects has removed contract links to CapFriendly and replaced them with PuckPedia. Seems the end might be near.
The expectation was the deal would close some time after the first week of FA. But, who knows how long it will take the lawyers to get all the paperwork done.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Macklin Celebrini and Artem Levshunov signed with SJ and Chicago respectively.

Even I would have loved another year of Celebrini on Comm Ave, that was expected...but I thought Levshunov could have used another year at MSU before going pro. Unless they plan on sending him down to the AHL if he struggles...

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Macklin Celebrini and Artem Levshunov signed with SJ and Chicago respectively.

Even I would have loved another year of Celebrini on Comm Ave, that was expected...but I thought Levshunov could have used another year at MSU before going pro. Unless they plan on sending him down to the AHL if he struggles...
I'm not upset that Levshunov signed.....means more playing time for Strbak and Geary.

But I totally agree that he could have used another year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad