Around the NHL - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Clutch Rico, he’s having a pretty good finals after being in and out of the lineup with injuries. 2-1 in 5 is exactly what you’d love to get from a guy playing like 13 minutes per night in the Cup Finals.

Is there another angle of that no goal? Looked inconclusive at best to me.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Clutch Rico, he’s having a pretty good finals after being in and out of the lineup with injuries. 2-1 in 5 is exactly what you’d love to get from a guy playing like 13 minutes per night in the Cup Finals.

Is there another angle of that no goal? Looked inconclusive at best to me.
The last replay they showed looked to me like it might have been offside. But it was awfully close. You would think the league had better angles. But I’m not wading through 75 pages of the GDT to look for it. :laugh:

Reactions: Sean Garrity

GermanRocket7

Make Bettman irrelevant again
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
With all the momentum going for them, I am pretty sure Edmonton is going to win Game 7 in Florida. Panthers look like fried cats, honestly.

Reactions: Kalv

Steppin Razor

Nov 11, 2013
Credit to Edmonton, but holy crap Florida. On the verge of completing perhaps the greatest choke job in recent sports history

Reactions: dracom

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
Up until game 4, McDavid had points but starting with the Edmonton comeback he has carried/willed the Oilers to win each game.

He deserves the Conn Smythe regardless of the outcome.

John

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
I imagine Jonathan Quick wanted to sign with the Rangers since he is from the New England area.

But, if there was any way Florida could have signed him after last year, he may have been the difference.

Once game 4 became a disaster, I’d roll the dice with Quick in game 5. He is one goalie that can step up under pressure.

But with Stolarz as the backup, there is no option and Bobrovsky has lost it.

John

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
With all the momentum going for them, I am pretty sure Edmonton is going to win Game 7 in Florida. Panthers look like fried cats, honestly.

So impressive from the Oilers. It almost feels like there’s no way Florida can possibly win

Credit to Edmonton, but holy crap Florida. On the verge of completing perhaps the greatest choke job in recent sports history

A large majority of the pressure has to be on Florida, I was most impressed today with Edmonton because McDavid didn’t really do much. He’s saving it for game 7 lol.

I imagine Jonathan Quick wanted to sign with the Rangers since he is from the New England area.

But, if there was any way Florida could have signed him after last year, he may have been the difference.

Once game 4 became a disaster, I’d roll the dice with Quick in game 5. He is one goalie that can step up under pressure.

But with Stolarz as the backup, there is no option and Bobrovsky has lost it.

John

I’d say Florida has lost it. They’ve been so undisciplined recently giving up odd man rushes like crazy to a team that thrives off odd man rushes.

Reactions: 70sSanO

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
I don’t think Florida can turn it around for game 7. There was a lot of talk from the players about learning what it takes to win after losing last year, but they lost that when they went up 3-0.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad