Around the NHL - Part XLIII

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
By Emily Kaplan; how the Florida Panther became the envy and toast of the NHL:

A team wins a Cup every season, I have no idea why people are making the Panthers into some all time team. I guess when the #toffness people see a successful team that plays with #toffness they cream themselves.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Sabres are in their own little world. No matter how much they suck, no matter how futile their methods are, they never change and never believe change is needed. Total denial every year. They double down on the same core and has a bunch of kids as Cs and As. Yes, their players haven’t reached potential and some are underrated but they equate that good feeling of what could be with recipe for success every year. Cozens, tuch, samuelssom and rahlin and thompson as the leadership group is horrid.

Also, any catastrophic injuries around the league?

Last edited:

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
A team wins a Cup every season, I have no idea why people are making the Panthers into some all time team. I guess when the #toffness people see a successful team that plays with #toffness they cream themselves.

I’d rather have that team, than the same core that disappears or is too inconsistent but hey Kreider leads the Rangers in history in playoffs goals. At least he shows up, and some want him gone. I guess fans don’t like playoff goals. He shows up more than Panarin and Mika has. Doesn’t twirl when he is about to get hit

Reactions: gabevh3

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
When was the last time, a player had a PTO with one team but signs with another team to an NHL contract? Shocked LaBanc did not sign with the Devils but the Bluejackets.

Reactions: gabevh3

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I’d rather have that team, than the same core that disappears or is too inconsistent but hey Kreider leads the Rangers in history in playoffs goals. At least he shows up, and some want him gone. I guess fans don’t like playoff goals. He shows up more than Panarin and Mika has. Doesn’t twirl when he is about to get hit

I mean yeah a Stanley Cup winning team is better than any non-Stanley Cup winning team. But that's true of any Stanley Cup winning team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad