Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
This has turned into such a good series to watch.

It's a bit depressing though because it is pretty clear that the Rangers aren't at the level of either of these teams, and getting harder to see them attaining this level of hockey with the core they have

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Is this what a captain should do when the team is against the wall?

I guess?

I mean he's f***ing McDavid. The list of players who are capable of doing this to the Panthers is limited to just him.

If he leads a reverse sweep and ends up setting the all time record for points in a playoff run it will be the most legendary shit ever.

ArPanet

May 3, 2012
Tkachuk with the greatest non goalie save in hockey’s history. If the Panthers somehow prevail that’s going to be the Flying Bobby Orr non goalie save for the rest of eternity.

Reactions: yrrebbor

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Tkachuk with the greatest non goalie save in hockey’s history. If the Panthers somehow prevail that’s going to be the Flying Bobby Orr non goalie save for the rest of eternity.

Nothing will top Mason McTavish's in the GMG at the WJC's a few years ago.

I think it was Jay Beagle (someone on the Caps) who had the best one I've seen at this level.

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL

It's a bit depressing though because it is pretty clear that the Rangers aren't at the level of either of these teams, and getting harder to see them attaining this level of hockey with the core they have
I agree. The answers are going to have to come from within themselves. As a basketball analogy, it’s a little different - but a lot of people said the same thing about the Celtics and they figured it out. We just have to wait and see

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
1718767071177.gif

@Boris Zubov

Last edited:
Reactions: Kerberos

Matt Rentfree

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.

Piece of cake. We just need to draft 1OA, 1OA, 1OA, 7OA, 3OA, 1OA, 4OA in seven consecutive drafts. Then we'll be as good as Edmonton.

Reactions: PuckPuckPuck

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Piece of cake. We just need to draft 1OA, 1OA, 1OA, 7OA, 3OA, 1OA, 4OA in seven consecutive drafts. Then we'll be as good as Edmonton.
i mean we got to draft 7, 9 , 2 , and 1.

And got 1 good player out of it .

And he's not a super generational mutantn cyborg like McDavid is.

Even still, they are very unlikley to win this series.

Reactions: mike14

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
And he's been doing it for 3 years. Last 3 seasons regular + playoffs he's at 503 points in 289 games

Part of me is pissed he plays in Western Canada, and I don't watch him as much as I should, but then part of me realizes he could be on a Rangers rival, so keep doing your thing out there in the middle of no where.

Reactions: mike14

Jack Hanson

Oct 5, 2023
Panthers are the dirtiest team in the nhl. Look what they done to my boy, Jimmy Vesey. Injured him and took him out of the fla-ny series without even a penalty. Now revenge is a dish best served cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad