Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graves97

Jan 16, 2014
Bouchard should have milked the knee on knee like Listerine did. Vesey basically continued to play with a separated shoulder after getting interfered with by Lomberg instead of going down and staying down.

That's why hes great. He doesn't give AF what anyone thinks.

League is slowly getting closer to the NBA in terms of chasing calls

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Bouchard should have milked the knee on knee like Listerine did. Vesey basically continued to play with a separated shoulder after getting interfered with by Lomberg instead of going down and staying down.

That's why hes great. He doesn't give AF what anyone thinks.
Showing up like like Nash and Hall on Monday Nitro. He looks slimmer.

Reactions: bl02

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
You're right Charles but you should take a look at Slewbans hits if you wanna see someone who tries to end players careers.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Is there a way for these teams to get horribly injured and no cup is awarded? From a theoretical stand point what would need to happen for no cup to be awarded?

Reactions: CasusBelli

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Dicks dot com? You can't be serious ...

Is there a way for these teams to get horribly injured and no cup is awarded? From a theoretical stand point what would need to happen for no cup to be awarded?
In no particular order:
  1. Zombie apocalypse
  2. "Losing" the cup
  3. Men in Black memory eraser

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I'm usually the last one to complain about the refs because I always feel we have a bias towards the Rangers and usually that tends to draw you to calls against your team and not one's for them. I am going for the Oilers but whether they win or not isn't gonna change my day. This reffing has kinda confirmed what I felt in our series but never said, it's crap. Florida should he in the box all night from the greasy little plays they make, edmonton has had some as well but they seem to get called for them, kinda the same as in our series. The league needs to be better and more consistent

Reactions: Captain Lindy

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Sean and Ray spending more time waxing poetic about who isn’t on the bench then the actual game

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Maybe Bern was right about Broberg lol
Kid has been really good since game 4 vs Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad