Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Must have been frustrating as hell for Oilers fans. Did they watch the Bobrovsky bizarro tape and just feed him Nash-esque waffles all night?

94leetch

Oct 29, 2022
The Panthers looked like they picked up right where they left off with the Rangers, albeit a little rusty and against a better overall team.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Bobrovsky showed today it's possible to do both. Top goalies once in a while have to shut the door. To be fair game 6 was a completely clean game for him and his team f***ed him up the ass. I will give him that.

I don’t think you’re wrong. There wasn’t a game in that fla series that Igor didn’t give up a soft goal. That’s just a fact. As good as he was he gave up bad rush goals in game 1 4 and 5 that really turned the tide. Bob has now had multiple games where he just made sure not give up a free one. Need a shut out some times to win it all.

If this is a Rangers game Igor prob gives up a softee on the rush and it’s 1-1 and maybe fla loses or we lose it.

And again Igor was amazing. But he did give up multiple soft goals in that series where the margin for error was basically zero for us to win.

Actually if you look at Vallys series breakdown the difference in the series is 2 low danger goals total

Last edited:

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
If the series continues to play out like this the Panthers may have won the only game they’re going to win.

This was a bigger drubbing than anything Florida gave the Rangers. They’ll start shooting above the waist and the goals will come.

Fla played the same game in game 1 against us frankly. We should have won that game. They’ll get better

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Fla played the same game in game 1 against us frankly. We should have won that game. They’ll get better

I don’t think so. Edmonton had more breakaways than Florida had scoring chances. We should have won g1 but didn’t drub Florida the way they were just drubbed.

I’m not sure they can stop this from happening. There were multiple times where they just got shredded and it wasn’t because of a breakdown, it was just Edmonton being Edmonton.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Bennett getting his stick up on McDavid. Ferraro saying it was “incidental” lol my ass. Time to up the prescription Ray.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Oilers are a horrible team and I will be absolutely shocked if they win more than 1 game
We both know this is total nonsense stemming from your anti-Canada bias.

I wish you would save your shitposting for the main boards. You'd have a lot more credibility & hell, we'd all respect you more for f***ing with the trolls out there instead of wasting bandwidth here.

Last edited:

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
I can't imagine Mika pussbibanejad doing the same stuff Tkachuk and Bennet or Evander Kane are doing. You have to be able to just punch a guy in the face away from the play, the refs can't call everything.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Mika not being a scum bag of a player doesn’t mean he can’t win a championship guys.

A lot of it is timing. A lot of it is bounces. A lot of it is match ups. Barkov is not a good match up for anyone right now. Will Barkov have much gas left next year three years in a row? Very very tough to do so. Next year we gear up again might very well be our year. I don’t see a team in the metro that is going to be a real challenge at this point

Reactions: kovazub94

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Again not to pile on Igor because he doesn’t deserve it he was brilliant but he did not once give us a game that bob just gave Florida. A clean sheet. Bob did it to us basically twice. Then again starts the finals off with one where he makes multiple ten bell saves. One of the best expected goals against games in the playoffs. Shesty just always gave up that leaker. A bad one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad