Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Random thought. Lou picked up an extra two, 2nd round picks. He might use them to dump Pageau’s 5 million salary @ two more years.

A lot of 2s in that paragraph.​

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
So we’re all in agreement that it’s now or never for McDrai so we might as well all pull for McJesus to not only finally get his cup but also be the guy to bring it back to Canada and cement his legacy? I mean, I actually love Matt Tkachuk and Barkov but at this point you have to just root for the Oilers to establish their legacy and McDavid to become an undeniable top 5 player of all time.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
So we’re all in agreement that it’s now or never for McDrai so we might as well all pull for McJesus to not only finally get his cup but also be the guy to bring it back to Canada and cement his legacy? I mean, I actually love Matt Tkachuk and Barkov but at this point you have to just root for the Oilers to establish their legacy and McDavid to become an undeniable top 5 player of all time.
Nah f*** McDoofus and Toolsaitl and f*** Canada lol

Go Panthers

Ducks and Kings are getting a new logo, jersey next season. Apparently, it will be influenced by older garb.
Good.

Now the Craps need to go to their throwbacks full time and we’re finally free of all those horrible 2000s designs

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Whoever wins, I'll pretend I cheered for them and wanted the other team to lose because Panthers cus they're dirty and a small market team or McDrai cupless haha

• Haha
Reactions: effen

ElLeetch

Mar 28, 2018

nah. I greatly enjoy hearing Canadians cry all the time about how 'their cup' is never won by one of their teams. Let them suffer more.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
FB_IMG_1717795469224.jpg

Unbelievable. So the NHL thinks their fans like this project thuggish no talent garbage like this

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

Eh they got next year too.

View attachment 880372

Unbelievable. So the NHL thinks their fans like this project thuggish no talent garbage like this

Ohhhhh boy.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Absolutely f*** every Canadian team, always. And nothing would be more hilarious than to see McDavid not win a cup, certainly not in his prime.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Wait are we talking about DJ Khaled or white supremacist, confederate flag loving, n-word espousing Kid Rock? The same racist who the NHL had play his garbage at an All-Star game.
They both suck. Mainstream garbage that makes awful music

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Been a week, definitely not thinking about the Rangers about to hit the Garden ice for game 1 of the final.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
What's Guentzel's asking price? Like 8?

GTFOH

A face, I'd never want to see don the blue.

edit: I love the obnoxious intro and 90s panther sounds

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Having the Stanley Cup out on the ice for the anthem before Game 1 is new, right? I can't recall ever seeing that. Maybe I wasn't paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad