OT: Around the NHL: Go Cats Go

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Draisaitl's banged up, huh? That could be trouble for the Oilers, but the Canucks are pretty SOL regardless I think.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Funny story - I was just thinking how impressive is that the new Oilers coach has taught them how to play decent defense despite all the claims that this was impossible with their roster, reminiscent of Yohe's nonsense about the Pens. And then their goalie proved that no amount of defending can save you if your goalie craps the bed.

It's nice that the power play merchants, bunker up tactics don't always work, wish the Rags would fail like that.

Reactions: Ignatius

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Funny story - I was just thinking how impressive is that the new Oilers coach has taught them how to play decent defense despite all the claims that this was impossible with their roster, reminiscent of Yohe's nonsense about the Pens. And then their goalie proved that no amount of defending can save you if your goalie craps the bed.

It's nice that the power play merchants, bunker up tactics don't always work, wish the Rags would fail like that.
Two outta three pairings.Nurse and Ceci can’t play defense

Reactions: Ignatius

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad