OT: Around the NHL: Go Cats Go

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Woll must be injured, gg Leafs Sam sucks.
Injured himself making a last second save up by two goals lol.

This is finally McHayzeus’s year. Cake wake through the west, only Colorado could maybe stop them.

Anyone ready to admit he might go down as a better player than Sid when it’s all said and done?
They beat LA every year lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 66-30-33 and Andy99

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Still hoping for a Leafs loss with Matthews slotting back in so the Toronto media can go ballistic this off-season. :laugh:
One of the best boards to lurk on here for pure entertainment purposes. Tonnes of of delusion and cope.

Don’t really know what the Bs are shooting at either. Maybe TK is behind the scenes teaching the subtle intricacies of aiming for center mass?

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Someone needs to tell Marchand that little pass from the corner to the slot or blueline isn’t there. He needs to dance that puck to the front of the net and have at it.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The servers on this site are trash, the Leafs losing in the playoffs like normal caused the entire board to crash.

But regardless to the Leafs:

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
On the one hand, I loathe the Bruins and f*** them.

On the other hand, Toronto did kinda f*** us by both beating us and then losing to Detroit in OT.

On the other hand, Bruins also did the same by beating us and then losing to the Caps of all teams.

My complex math here is leading me to a simple conclusion: go Cats.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad