OT: Around the NHL: Go Cats Go

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The Wild really could've become a fixture in the West playoff race year after year but man Guerin's a f***ing schmuck for saddling them with $14M in dead cap for like 4 or 5 straight years or whatever it is.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Their opponents have gotten stronger too. This is the Oilers peak, in the McDavid era. Knoblauch taught them how to defend. Finished 10th defensively this year.
Skinner has found his playoff form as well.
True but the Oil have enough issues still that it’s disappointing to go from losing in 7 to 6 to 5.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I'm sure it's Matthews just being banged up (saw clips of him potentially being concussed against the Wings in game 80, saw a clip of him falling awkwardly behind the goal against the Bruins in this series where his leg looks like it gets tweaked a bit) but it would be f***ing HILARIOUS if this was a Patrick Roy moment where he just flat out refused to play for that organization again. :laugh:

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
People shit on McDavid and Draisaitl for not being able to win but I don't know how anyone can say they're not pulling their weight. :laugh: They're both producing at Mario levels in the playoffs.

That said; I hope the Oilers crater again and they ask out of that dogshit franchise. :laugh: Wasted potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,420.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated: