OT: Around the NHL: Cup or bust for the Leafs and Oilers? Bust it is!

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017
Avalanche and Red Wings looking like prime destinations for Jarry. We'll see if Dubas can make it happen, or if he even wants to. I still expect Jarry to be back the second Blomqvist falters a bit.
I don't see how the Avs can afford him.
If they bring Landeskog off LTIR, they're over the cap from what I can see. Not too mention Nuke. Even if they send back Georgiev, that's $2 million more they have to account for.
Dubas should be fired on the spot if he retains that difference.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
I don't see how the Avs can afford him.
If they bring Landeskog off LTIR, they're over the cap from what I can see. Not too mention Nuke. Even if they send back Georgiev, that's $2 million more they have to account for.
Dubas should be fired on the spot if he retains that difference.
Avs have been burnt long enough on mediocre goaltending to tie themselves to Jarry for 3 extra years when they're almost out of Georgiev's contract.

Dubas is going to have to buy out or retain on Jarry and he already set himself up to not take the fall for it when he said he gave the contract based on reports from others in the organization. He's the first GM in history who would hand out such a large and impactful contract solely on the input of others, but you know, he is a genius.

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Neely went public with #s, which you never do as an organization while negotiations are happening. Of course a bunch of Bruins fans think it's some sort of master stroke when a team president cries to the public in attempts of sympathy.
Swayman was the one crying over critical words at his arbitration hearing. waaaa!
Neely beaked off and deal was done within a week.

BHD

Here comes Skinner
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
IMG_4327.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad