OT: Around the NHL: Cup or bust for the Leafs and Oilers? Bust it is!

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
1729048357478.png

Ok but this does go hard I'm not gonna lie

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
It's nice to see players being mad when they should be, meanwhile the Penguins look like they couldn't be bothered on the bench.

Agreed.

Our vets don’t really give a shit anymore and haven’t for years quite frankly. They got their Cups and their millions.

Sure playing for a twat like Sullivan will suck 95% of the fun out of things but…oh wait….they like playing for him. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :shakehead

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
It's cool that two Pens drafted goalies have scored in the NHL. Jarry and Gustavsson.

Agreed.

Our vets don’t really give a shit anymore and haven’t for years quite frankly. They got their Cups and their millions.

Sure playing for a twat like Sullivan will suck 95% of the fun out of things but…oh wait….they like playing for him. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :shakehead
Geno shows emotion. But they all stay quiet with saying anything because of Sid. Geno is a heart on the sleeve type of bloke for sure.

Karlsson was pissed off last season and tried to allude to stuff but then went quiet as well likely to just follow Sid's lead. But on the bench, I mean at least Tanger and Geno are not shy about showing when they've had it.

View attachment 917214
Ok but this does go hard I'm not gonna lie
What in the actual blue f***...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad