OT: Around the NHL: Cup or bust for the Leafs and Oilers? Bust it is!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Quinton Byfield said on the 32 Thoughts podcast that he took the number 55 because when he was a kid the Penguins were his team and Sergei Gonchar was his favorite player. I knew I liked this guy
Gotta get him now

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Neely went public with #s, which you never do as an organization while negotiations are happening. Of course a bunch of Bruins fans think it's some sort of master stroke when a team president cries to the public in attempts of sympathy.
If you're Swayman that should be the end of your tenure with the Bruins. I'd ask to be traded immediately.

Neely & Co played that dumb shit with the Mitchell Miller fiasco as well, later acting like they didn't know and didn't do enough due diligence. I mean really? He lied several times the first time and the Coyotes didn't dig hard enough and in that situation you definitely f***ing dig. Then he lies again and the Bruins did even less leg work than the Yotes did. Now the 64 million reasons bs. Which the agent said wasn't even a figure they discussed. So dipshit Neely might have heard the number the ownership is willing to go to and blabbed and made all sides look dumb and himself dumber. Swayman really wants to be a part of that for the rest of his career?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad