OT: Around the NHL: Cup or bust for the Leafs and Oilers? Bust it is!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
The Oilers signed Mike Hoffman to a PTO because of course they did.

Hedman becomes the new Bolts captain.

f*** that guy. Never liked him after he hit Crosby headfirst into the glass from behind only 4 days after Sid took the infamous David Steckel elbow during the Winter Classic.

No one is discussing politics mate. Just shitty athletes believing in shitty things and empowering shitty blokes, the rest is for your imagination to piece it together.

The issue for me is that the dipshit medical staff that originally misdiagnosed Crosby in the first place, allowed him to be cleared to play when he should have never been back in the line-up so soon. Personally if I am blaming anyone, it's that dipshit medical staff at that time, which I'm not sure if they're still around with the team but yeah, no clue how the f*** he got cleared in the first place and that hit by Hedman probably caused more damage to his neck/whiplash issue.

Didn't his gf get cleared of the stuff regarding Karlsson and his wife? I always thought they cleared them. Originally when I saw some click bait headline for Oilers invite another controversial player, I thought they invited that racist twat DeAngelo.

Did he get cleared?

I don't remember hearing about it.

I'm pretty sure all the hoffman stuff was NOT settled officially. His wife was all mad that the other wives were not trying to be best friends via FB/IG so she was making posts warning of injury blah blah blah, and they traded hoffman to stop it. And that's like the last it was talked about.

The most the investigation said was IP addresses didn't match hoffmans wife... But then again, there was only an anonymous poster who the karlssons felt was her, making the posts.. .. As if IP addresses mean shit anymore anyway

So yeah... Who knows. Not guilty, not innocent. Not really settled.

I think I’m actually done with the league when Sid retires if they expand to 34 teams

That's an insane amount.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Boston was all about how they can turn any goalie into a good one, I think they should let Swayman sit to be honest, let a goalie from within come up and do f***ing great, they have a damn good goaltending system and coach. I'd just play Korpisalo and watch him do well and then be like ok Swayman, what were you saying? Have Bussi be the back-up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad