Around the NHL 2024/25

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
I never understood making Mathews the captain but even more head scratching was giving Marner an A both are great players but they are not leaders

Giving Marner an A tells me everything I need know about the state of that club.

The culture MLSE allowed to form in the Leafs camp is the equivalent of a high-school sleepover. They gave Nylander the bag, they gave Auston the C and kept Marner around, apparently giving him an A. They've refused to learn from past mistakes, the core is rotten and I don't think it can be undone now.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Every time I see Drysdale I'm impressed with his play. Just silky smooth with his skating with the puck, sound positioning, and shows a lot of skill but for whatever reason he struggles to put up points for some reason.
I dont think philly got ripped off at all

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
It was shoulder to head, which anyone that isn't wearing fan-coloured glasses can see on a slo-mo replay. Live in denial all you want, but it was a dirty, dirty hit that deserved the suspension.
So why didn't his head snap back first? It was his torso. His head didn't move backwards until it whiplashed

Reactions: Luc Labelle

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
So why didn't his head snap back first? It was his torso. His head didn't move backwards until it whiplashed

His head didnt snap back because he was leading with it haha... looks like a head shot to me but as don cherry says keep your head up.

Evans doesnt look smaller than scheif here

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I know it's very early to scoreboard watch but even with a 6-0 record we are basically one loss from 4th place... Central is nuts.
Than better not lose.But, the jets are still spotting a much better goal differential than Minnesota who will come to earth before we do. Also, that’s true for all the teams. Can’t see all 4th teams fans getting worked up about it.

Last edited:

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Giving Marner an A tells me everything I need know about the state of that club.

The culture MLSE allowed to form in the Leafs camp is the equivalent of a high-school sleepover. They gave Nylander the bag, they gave Auston the C and kept Marner around, apparently giving him an A. They've refused to learn from past mistakes, the core is rotten and I don't think it can be undone now.
1729916235598.png

Reactions: Buffdog

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
It was shoulder to head, which anyone that isn't wearing fan-coloured glasses can see on a slo-mo replay. Live in denial all you want, but it was a dirty, dirty hit that deserved the suspension.
Wait a minute shoulder to the head is a clean hit it just happened 2 days ago and it was also against the Habs no suspension for Trouba a repeat offender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad