Around the NHL 2024-2025

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
The Colorado Avalanche are down 2-1 after 1 period to the Bruins.

They've given up 22 goals in 10 periods of hockey this season. They've allowed at least one goal in every period. They've given up 2 or more in 7 periods.

You hate to see it.
I'm going to start calling them the Crapalanche.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
The Colorado Avalanche are down 2-1 after 1 period to the Bruins.

They've given up 22 goals in 10 periods of hockey this season. They've allowed at least one goal in every period. They've given up 2 or more in 7 periods.

You hate to see it.
Now down 4-1. Gave up 2 13 seconds apart. Georgiev has actually played pretty well, too, honestly. Boston has just pounded chance after chance on him.

EDIT:Side note, Eddie O might legitimately be high in the booth. He’s always kind of a goofball, he’s seriously out to lunch right now.

Last edited:

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
I think what happened in that one is Marchand dove so hard against Rantanen and of course the ref fell for it, not long after refs missed an accidental but definite high sticking penalty, that the Avs literally decided to do extra embellishments. First there was the shoulder to shoulder writher Wood. He nearly died on the ice, the arena went deathly silent but he was ok. Then either Coyle crosschecked an Av in the dick or near enough that he could fake it, but either way he looked like he was dying in real time on the ice, but turned out he was fine a shift or so later

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
I'm really, really surprised that Georgiev was in net again last night. He clearly doesn't have it right now and I don't think that playing him at home over and over is the way for him to get it back. He's been awful, but has started all 4 of their games so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad