Around the NHL 2023-24 regular season

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Don't give a shit if this is too harsh but he should be blackballed from the league.

That clown wrote that, probably re-read it at least once to spell check and proof read and decided it was a good idea when they barely died a little over a month ago. Then decided to edit it with an equally bad edit.

Guy needs to be told to f*** off and go do something else for a living. Colossal piece of shit.

Reactions: Patrik26

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Don't give a shit if this is too harsh but he should be blackballed from the league.

That clown wrote that, probably re-read it at least once to spell check and proof read and decided it was a good idea when they barely died a little over a month ago. Then decided to edit it with an equally bad edit.

Guy needs to be told to f*** off and go do something else for a living. Colossal piece of shit.

It was a stupid mistake that he owned up to. There was clearly no malicious intent behind it.

Hoping the guy loses his career and labeling him a "colossal piece of shit" over a poor choice of words is a ridiculous over-reaction.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
It was a stupid mistake that he owned up to. There was clearly no malicious intent behind it.

Hoping the guy loses his career and labeling him a "colossal piece of shit" over a poor choice of words is a ridiculous over-reaction.

I already blocked him and won't read his articles going forward. Takes two seconds to block and 0 effort to not click on his articles going forward.

If you think this guy didn't know what he was doing to get attention because we all know these clowns love attention I have a few bridges to sell you. This guy is somehow the president of the hockey writers association, it's embarrassing.

I already know how you feel on a lot of this stuff and that's totally fine, I respect your decision to not care about it. For me, he can f*** off forever but I've always been a hard ass with 0 tolerance in terms of forgiveness and second chances.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
I already blocked him and won't read his articles going forward. Takes two seconds to block and 0 effort to not click on his articles going forward.

If you think this guy didn't know what he was doing to get attention because we all know these clowns love attention I have a few bridges to sell you. This guy is somehow the president of the hockey writers association, it's embarrassing.

I already know how you feel on a lot of this stuff and that's totally fine, I respect your decision to not care about it. For me, he can f*** off forever but I've always been a hard ass with 0 tolerance in terms of forgiveness and second chances.

I think that's the proper way to handle it - block him and not read his articles. If more people do that he'll at least lose some of his prominence/reach. Calling him to be blackballed on the other hand was a bit extreme.

Like a lot of others, I don't particularly like Seravalli. I follow him because he's one of many writers I get news from, but I completely respect your decision to be done with him. Maybe I'll unfollow him as well as he's far down the list anyway of interesting NHL sources. I don't think he was intentionally trying to gain attention by any means possible by writing that, as that just seems extremely idiotic, but including that in the article in the first place was rather stupid, so...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
People love to pretend other people are evil with constant malicious intent.

I get it, it's cathartic to just call that jerk who cut you off every name in the book and just unload all your anger on them that has no other place to go, its a perfect outlet, because obviously that's a bad person who deserves the vitriol. Never mind that the person could have been thinking about 100 other serious things and just had a lapse of awareness and would apologize instantly if they realized what they did, but that would ruin the pleasure that comes from dressing down the bad guy.

That's the internet today, people don't make mistakes, aren't misunderstood, they are just evil people doing evil things for evil reasons and us good guys need to let them know, in the most hateful ways possible.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

I get it, it's cathartic to just call that jerk who cut you off every name in the book and just unload all your anger on them that has no other place to go, its a perfect outlet, because obviously that's a bad person who deserves the vitriol. Never mind that the person could have been thinking about 100 other serious things and just had a lapse of awareness and would apologize instantly if they realized what they did, but that would ruin the pleasure that comes from dressing down the bad guy.

That's the internet today, people don't make mistakes, aren't misunderstood, they are just evil people doing evil things for evil reasons and us good guys need to let them know, in the most hateful ways possible.

He should have re-read that article because it's his job to read his writing before he posts. Not only did he think it was perfectly fine, he edited it in 2 more different ways, all equally awful before posting an apology because people called him out.

Sometimes, people are just f*** wits who don't deserve the cushy bs jobs they have.

And hell, most people who cut others off in traffic are absolutely entitled assholes who don't give a flying f*** about anyone else but themselves. Anyone who drives around this area knows it's not just people who made an honest mistake because they just have so much on their plate. What a load of horse shit.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

For what it's worth, I don't think he's evil. I think he's a dope.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
He should have re-read that article because it's his job to read his writing before he posts. Not only did he think it was perfectly fine, he edited it in 2 more different ways, all equally awful before posting an apology because people called him out.

Sometimes, people are just f*** wits who don't deserve the cushy bs jobs they have.

And hell, most people who cut others off in traffic are absolutely entitled assholes who don't give a flying f*** about anyone else but themselves. Anyone who drives around this area knows it's not just people who made an honest mistake because they just have so much on their plate. What a load of horse shit.
You're right, lets ruin his life, that'll teach him for what he did to us.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

1728398727009.jpeg

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
Unless he’s pulling a Costanza and holding out for less money, this ends pretty well for us. He’s either gone, or screws their cap flexibility

Reactions: My3Sons

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Unless he’s pulling a Costanza and holding out for less money, this ends pretty well for us. He’s either gone, or screws their cap flexibility
Could be maybe he actually doesn’t want the bright lights lol, I mean it’s rare af that someone turns down the Rangers and doesn’t want to go/stay but who knows

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
That kinda sucks. While I don't want igor on the rags, there is no way that contract ages well at all and would have seriously tied their hands. I almost wish he accepted

Reactions: Devils731

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad