Around the NHL 2023-24 - Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Skinner strikes me as one of those guys who get bought out, who will still possibly get a 3-4 year deal after the fact. Because it's not that he isn't good enough, it's just that he's not worth $9.5 million on the cap.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
1719447207626.png

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I'll be so glad when this godforsaken draft is over and I stop having to hear 'OMGZ THE DEVILS ARE TRADING TEN FOR X'

Granted there are deals I'd flip ten for but not for a god damn forward, unless it's Brady or another big brute who can score.
The asshole in me hopes Gary walks out when our pick is up, everybody gets excited...and then he announces a trade that has nothing to do with us.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Not that bad. If he was Weberov, he wouldn’t be in.
This is really getting my goat and I don’t have many goats left. Usually I don’t care about the HoF but this one and Alfredsson really piss me off.

What’s the common denominator? Weber is a good ole Canadian boy and DA played in Ottawa. They both can go eat a bag of *****. Both losers.

Or it’s I’m on vacation/home and that could be the THC and rum & cokes🍹 talking.

Nah it’s me. I hate both their stupid faces.

Come on @njdevils1982 back me up on this. Or not, I don’t care.

Stop hogging the pool noodle!

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
This is really getting my goat and I don’t have many goats left. Usually I don’t care about the HoF but this one and Alfredsson really piss me off.

What’s the common denominator? Weber is a good ole Canadian boy and DA played in Ottawa. They both can go eat a bag of *****. Both losers.

Or it’s I’m on vacation/home and that could be the THC and rum & cokes🍹 talking.

Nah it’s me. I hate both their stupid faces.

Come on @njdevils1982 back me up on this. Or not, I don’t care.

Stop hogging the pool noodle!

f*** them both.... im drinking a smoothie with vodka right now... gonna go drive around on the riding mower and crank some tunes on earphones

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
over Mogilny...
Exactly who I had in mind plus Elias. Like, really? All the known bums who have made it in the past few years a guy who was a trailblazer, goal scorer and has a cup? A team that had a mini dynasty with four cups finals’ , who only has three (?) longterm Devils players in the HoF by the way, best player in 2 of those and a league top 25 player most of his career to boot?

I’m getting too worked up about. One more rum and coke!

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad