Around the NHL 2023-24 - playoff thread

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
He's got a NMC, so they can't even toss him on waivers to see if there are any takers.

I'm sure he'd probably be open to a trade for a change of scenery. Could see a team like Carolina taking him on, particularly if Colorado is willing to retain part of that contract.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
He's got a NMC, so they can't even toss him on waivers to see if there are any takers.

I'm sure he'd probably be open to a trade for a change of scenery. Could see a team like Carolina taking him on, particularly if Colorado is willing to retain part of that contract.
I'm not sure if moving from Denver to Raleigh would be better or worse for a guy with a drug problem, all due respect to the city of Raleigh which I like quite a bit.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
oh jeez just let the guy have a little blow
IMG_6098.jpeg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This is one case where they can actually upgrade being cheap

Columbus though :laugh:
They've also been rumored to really be going for Kenny Holland, but they can't actually talk to him right now. They won't talk to him before Edmonton's season ends. And Holland's contract is expiring and he's been expected to retire, but it sounds like he'll continue on if Columbus wants him.

They might have never even talked to Waddell if there was no permission granted to talk to him. If Edmonton were eliminated, like three nights ago against Vancouver, maybe they've already hired Holland by today.

tailfins

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2005

Creepy ass chicky doll takes over

Wow. We'll see if this works out. I guess as opposition fans we really only care about the on-ice part of it, but the GM role usually has significant scope beyond that.

I really thought Dundon would find a way to keep Waddell as an advisor or something. But, maybe that's what was happening behind the scenes already?

Clearly a tough organization to work for. But, there are a lot of up-or-out places that have thrived in American business. Maybe Carolina can be one of them.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Waddell wanted out of there with most of their top 6 players not wanting to resign lmao. Cant blame him :laugh:
I just don’t understand

Does necas want out or does Carolina not want to pay him?
I haven’t really been following that situation

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad