Around the NHL 2023-24 - offseason part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

TNT didnt do that for the last game... i'll bet they'll bring it back for the regular season.

it's moronic.

if you want to do that garbage have a ticker on the bottom of the screen that shows names on ice... the constant jumping on the screen is beyond distracting. i know i cant concentrate on the game... f***ing madness

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006

I know it’s a change to increase league revenue but I would rather have 2 more regular season games over 2 of the preseason games.

Shortening the preseason has not worked well for the NFL in terms of quality of play nor injury prevention - though I'd imagine it has increased revenue.

Hockey "camp" is basically three days now before exhibition games start. Would hate to see it shortened even further.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Shortening the preseason has not worked well for the NFL in terms of quality of play nor injury prevention - though I'd imagine it has increased revenue.

Hockey "camp" is basically three days now before exhibition games start. Would hate to see it shortened even further.

I don't watch the NFL but didn't they only get rid of 1 week of camp and get rid of 1 preseason game? What's going on there that 1 week is making that big of a difference? Don't they still have like 3-4 weeks of camp and 3 pre-season games?

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

The NFL did the correct thing in my view. The fourth preseason game was just a final tryout for a handful of players. Teams were really only gearing up in three games. But I understand why it could be seen differently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad