Around the NHL 2023-24 - offseason part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
These guys are freaking morons…

Which is why they are successful podcasters.
I can safely say I have never listened to a single episode of their podcast. But then there are very few hockey podcasts I listen to anyway. It's mostly The Athletic Hockey Show, Puck Soup, and 32 Thoughts (which I haven't even listened to since Marek isn't doing it anymore). And Faceoff Hockey Show, but that's mostly because I've listened to them for years now. And listening to them fumble through Puckdoku, Immaculate Grid, and the new pyramid game every week is pretty amusing.

Reactions: NjDevsRR

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I can safely say I have never listened to a single episode of their podcast. But then there are very few hockey podcasts I listen to anyway. It's mostly The Athletic Hockey Show, Puck Soup, and 32 Thoughts (which I haven't even listened to since Marek isn't doing it anymore). And Faceoff Hockey Show, but that's mostly because I've listened to them for years now. And listening to them fumble through Puckdoku, Immaculate Grid, and the new pyramid game every week is pretty amusing.
IMG_9507.jpeg

It’s just sad to see what the most popular podcasts are in this country. We are doomed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad