Around the NHL 2023-24 - offseason part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Also the red bulls don't have fan friendly prices but they have been doing this for a few years now where you can buy an all you can drink souvenir cup for $40 for the entire season. While it's still a bit expensive it's not bad at all when you divide it by all the home games so it turns into almost $2 a game if you get 1 refill each game. It's even less the more you get obviously.

I was hoping it was the start of them going towards fan friendly pricing but it hasn't happened yet. I do believe their prices are still cheaper than Prudential which is outta control right now.

I saw this just posted today...

View attachment 911074

I think there would be riots in the streets if we had prices like that in the UK.

You can get a pint of beer for £5.50 (8ish bucks) at my home football teams stadium. Don't have to add tax either (that confuses the shit out of me).

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I think there would be riots in the streets if we had prices like that in the UK.

You can get a pint of beer for £5.50 (8ish bucks) at my home football teams stadium. Don't have to add tax either (that confuses the shit out of me).

I would love to riot and protest over it and ticket prices but I don't feel like fans here are motivated enough to do that lol

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
There is nothing stopping a team from not playing it's NHL squad during the preseason. Personally, I like the idea of increasing the number of the players that can play in any game like the NFL does. They don't even need to be on the bench. They could be in the clubhouse. Let the NHL guys get a period or half the game in certain games and allow the team to evaluate other players more.
doesn't there have to be a % of nhl players in the lineup?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad