Around the NHL 2023-24 - offseason part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I heard they brought the Coyotes PBP guy over, which I didn’t hear about until last week. I heard nothing about Tyson Nash.

I guess they also brought him over too? I thought he was really bad, even though I felt bad for him half joking about having to do Uber eats on the final Coyotes broadcast because he was going to be wake up unemployed tomorrow.

i wonder how common that is to "bring" them over? jobs like that are hard to come by so myself would absolutely be moving with the franchise. wonder how far down the employee list they went bringing people over to utah?

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008

what is Robertson even doing? I have never seen anything lie that

Nylander probably concussed
Guys will shove teammates with their sticks to help boost the teammate into a forecheck or on a back check. You’re transferring your momentum into them but it needs to be in a straight line.

Nylander didn’t seem like he was expecting it nor does it appear he wanted to travel in a straight line, so seems like a bad read by Robertson.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ

Friedman mentioned on 32 Thoughts that Kings might be looking at RD with Doughty out -where it's any lingering UFA's or via the waiver wire. Wouldn't be surprised if someone like DeSimone gets their attention if he hits the wire, though given all the injuries on defense for NJ he might be up a bit to start the season anyway.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Two former Devils on waivers today.

Still amazed that bum Geertsen managed to play 25 games in the NHL.

Tyce also had quite the fall from grace as he was reasonably hyped here for a while.
I'm a little surprised that Geertsen only played 25 games that year. It felt more like 45.:laugh:

Tyce may have been something, but anything he could have become was probably derailed by injuries that cause his to miss development time being on the shelf.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad