Around the NHL 2023-24 - offseason part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don’t know what that guy is going on about but that’s Robert Duvall for sure.

Robert Duvall makes me feel young.

Because he's been old as long as I can remember him, which was probably pretty early on in my life. And he's still alive today.

Clint Eastwood is another one. I think Robert Duvall looks better older than Clint does. Clint got kind of ugly as he got older, and it wasn't just because he got old. His looks just changed a whole lot.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I thought I saw somewhere that Utah did indeed bring back to the play by play guy from the Coyotes, unless I heard or read that wrong or just imagined that.

As bad as I felt for Tyson Nash on the Coyotes last broadcast and him half joking about maybe having to go do UberEats because he'll be unemployed tomorrow (the PBP guy was saying that also) he was pretty awful.

He did do a great job of being a company man. I can imagine how hilarious he would be if he was working for the Sharks or Ducks. Selling everyone on how great Blackwood/Vanecek/John Gibson is.

The Dylan Guenther talk reminded me of him because I felt like he really got going whenever Guenther would score a goal lol.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Robert Duvall makes me feel young.

Because he's been old as long as I can remember him, which was probably pretty early on in my life. And he's still alive today.

Clint Eastwood is another one. I think Robert Duvall looks better older than Clint does. Clint got kind of ugly as he got older, and it wasn't just because he got old. His looks just changed a whole lot.
That’s like how those old timey movies from World War 1 make me feel young because I used to watch them when I was in thr movie theatre for the news reel and we’d go to Coney Island for a nickel hotdog in our horse drawn carriage.

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad