Around the NHL 2023-24 - offseason part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
There was some goalie guru last year saying that Korpisalo is really good, his hips were just a problem and since he got that surgery done in the 2022 offseason he's no longer hurting and is now fixed. And that his poor play for the majority of his career prior to 2022-2023 was because he was in pain because his hip was messed up for years. And that his really good 2022-2023 season was proof of that.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
There was some goalie guru last year saying that Korpisalo is really good, his hips were just a problem and since he got that surgery done in the 2022 offseason he's no longer hurting and is now fixed. And that his poor play for the majority of his career prior to 2022-2023 was because he was in pain because his hip was messed up for years. And that his really good 2022-2023 season was proof of that.
OK, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back calling yourself a "goalie guru"

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Sweeney has been around so long up there and they've always been good, but haven't really done much other than one cup finals appearance and not making it past the second round any other year, that I could see just one playoff miss or even another first round exit being the end up him as GM up there.

I remember thinking that last week. Chiarelli was fired just 4 years after the cup win and 2 years after a finals appearance. One playoff miss took him out. And his time there wasn't quite the disaster that it was in Edmonton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad