Around the NHL 2023-24 - offseason part II

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
it certainly is a far cry (or scream) from this

My youngest has listened at length to all the Floyd music. Even things like Atom Heart Mother and Obscured by Clouds. I'm too old to go back and listen to those albums. I think he said it was on Meddle they turned that corner to the sound that eventually produced Dark Side?

forceten

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
My youngest has listened at length to all the Floyd music. Even things like Atom Heart Mother and Obscured by Clouds. I'm too old to go back and listen to those albums. I think he said it was on Meddle they turned that corner to the sound that eventually produced Dark Side?

It definitely was a bridge from the psychedelic sound to the more rock sound. I love all those records

Reactions: My3Sons

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

too old? i guess when you lived in a time when bakelite was invented you could say you're old

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
too old? i guess when you lived in a time when bakelite was invented you could say you're old
Bakelite is a new faze. That stuff will never last. Tried and true enamel is where it’s at. Fads like the horseless carriage are a flash in the pan.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I think he's just throwing shit at a wall at this point, he knows his job is probably cooked if Detroit doesn't start producing soon. They have gotten f***ed over in draft lotteries a ton, I think the Canucks are the only team that have gotten it worse but it's not like they didn't get Seider/Raymond to build around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad