Around the NHL — Episode XLXVII

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I don’t see those kinds of guys as particularly rare.

Pinto beat Casey’s career high in goals as a rookie.

Not sure why you are insulted - I think he’s more likely to play on that third line than the first line for most teams in the league.

Thats what they ended up with after fleecing Dorion and getting the 4th overall pick.
Mittlestadt is a play maker. Not a goal scorer. He creates offense through vision and skill. Referencing goals as his standard doesn't speak to the type of player he is. He's very skilled but isn't particularly fast or strong. Pinto is kinda the opposite he's a shooting center who's good both ways. I'd prefer Pinto personally but I'd take mittledtadt on my team too. Very different skillsets. I'd rather have mittlestadt than Norris for sure especially at those salaries.

Goals aren't everything though, Mittelstadt might not score as much as Pinto's one career high season but he's better than Pinto in every other category. Dude's a solid second line centre that can playmake and is good in his own end. These types of guys aren't rare, but they aren't the most common.
I mean definitely not. He's not close to the defenisve player nor is he as heavy or fast. He definitely has more skill and offensive creativity

Melgene Eunyk

Mar 29, 2015
I love the enthusiasm in this thread! People are excited for hockey and I love it.

And it's hilarious how shit korpisalo is. We had numerous issues last season.. But this guy gave us no fighting chance. So relieved he's gone.

Reactions: ACLEVERNAME

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
I think Utah will have a good season, its unfortunate they're in a tough division unless 5 teams from the Central makes playoffs I don't see them making it this year but there's a team on the rise no doubt.

Reactions: BigRig4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad