GDT: Around the League

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
He would made 400k more in Dallas

If Shesterkin signed 12M$ with us. Rangers would have to offer 14.3M$ for Shesterkin to match it after taxes
So you’re saying that if Shesterkin signs for $13M with the Rags, he’ll be giving a hometown discount…

Reactions: BabyBennettov

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Way back many many many, like four, seasons ago when we sucked, we relied on the 6 points in 5 games system as a threshold for playoffs.

Nobody’s even talking about that anymore… but so far in 9 games that’s pretty much the pace we’re on, just slightly better.

But that’s ok because that’s while Tkachuk’s been Stone’d and Barky’s been Kuch’ed. And our D is still learning the ropes (noting though that Kulikov is playing like the all star we knew he always was and Ek is playing for his next contract he hopes will be more than a very small number of millions per year). And Mo hasn’t even thrown any tantrums yet.

All in all, nobody needs a crystal ball to see that we’re winning a second Cup this season. I mean it’s sort of obvious and therefore a bit boring but I’ll take it.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
All in all, nobody needs a crystal ball to see that we’re winning a second Cup this season. I mean it’s sort of obvious and therefore a bit boring but I’ll take it.

We're not winning a second Cup with these Boqvist smurfs. Zito's gotta get more beef into the lineup and cut it out with these vegetarian, bargain bin finds.

Defense is where this team needs to improve and it's not going to happen without drastic personnel changes. Mikkola and Kulikov are doing their best as the 2nd d-pairing but they are playing above their abilities atm.

This team is built for the playoffs. Just have to accept the fact that the Panthers aren't aiming to win the Prez trophy and therefore they have to relinquish their status as the fan favorite to win the Cup.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
We're not winning a second Cup with these Boqvist smurfs. Zito's gotta get more beef into the lineup and cut it out with these vegetarian, bargain bin finds.

Defense is where this team needs to improve and it's not going to happen without drastic personnel changes. Mikkola and Kulikov are doing their best as the 2nd d-pairing but they are playing above their abilities atm.

This team is built for the playoffs. Just have to accept the fact that the Panthers aren't aiming to win the Prez trophy and therefore they have to relinquish their status as the fan favorite to win the Cup.
Zito will fix D.
Bo will swim or sink.
Tkachuk Sr will drop some F bombs.
Ek will skip a couple of Big Macs.
They’ll win again.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Thinking of teams that are less likely to make the playoffs.

Provorov, Ristolainen… no idea how though but that’s why I said Zito will fix the D…

Yeah I was looking at those too, both teams are going to be out of the playoff picture soon enough. The money needs to work somehow.

Other veteran bottom pairing & depth options would be Savard and Ceci. Outside the box option with PTSD trigger attached would be Chiarot, who was really good with Maurice in Winnipeg. Though no idea if he has anything in the tank anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad