GDT: Around the League

zeroG

Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
As bad as Skinner was, it's tough on a goalie when you have 2 competent defenseman and 1 one of them is a 4th forward.

they were getting good looks and those were some really nice shots - several were perfect, just over the pads and under the blocker/glove. i think folks are overreacting. he's def not the guy i'd want to pin your hopes to but he's a good goalie. hell, he came within 1 goal of taking the cup from us.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
they were getting good looks and those were some really nice shots - several were perfect, just over the pads and under the blocker/glove. i think folks are overreacting. he's def not the guy i'd want to pin your hopes to but he's a good goalie. hell, he came within 1 goal of taking the cup from us.
2 goals away, but I get your point.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
And that's the difference. Bob allowed one less goal

I for one, love the entire NHL propping up the Oilers as Cup Champions without even giving us a thought.
I dont mind being left out. They will all be surprised once again

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
McDavid also with zeros across his stat line except a -2, how does he not even get one shot? No points going back to game 6. He's an amazing player and I'm not criticizing him specifically but this is why you need a team and not just a couple well paid superstars.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Just gotta say I love Nucks goal song

Just saying. How about 10-15 seconds of that after we score?

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
JLD needs to get heart meds ready before reading the next line.

Hubie scored in Calgary’s come from behind OT win.

That was a wild game. Vancouver needs Demko back badly... Silovs played commendably in the postseason when Vancouver was going all out defensively, but he was not adequate last night.

Connor Zary continues to impress me, one of the best young players in the league by a wide margin.

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
McDavid also with zeros across his stat line except a -2, how does he not even get one shot? No points going back to game 6. He's an amazing player and I'm not criticizing him specifically but this is why you need a team and not just a couple well paid superstars.
He should try yelling at himself

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad