GDT: Around the League

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Does Pittsburgh get shutout in their first game?
Shesterkin asking for crazy money but you can't deny he is something special.

Pittsburgh looks like total f***ing dogshit. That team is Crosby and what's left of Malkin and then a whole lot of complete garbage.

Dubas is a bad GM, feel sorry for those fans. Those who don't know yet are gonna find out the hard way.

IceKitties

Dec 31, 2017
Florida
Pittsburgh does look bad. In terms of Dubas, I'm not really sure what else a GM is supposed to do with this roster. The Penguins haven't had many high draft picks due to the fact that they've been in playoff bubble purgatory for many years. Crosby is still talented, but the rest of that roster is old or mediocre.

It just feels like they've been delaying the inevitable rebuild in order to keep trying to win with Crosby, but he can't carry a team without depth anymore.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Quick question guys, is the Edmonton Oilers board missing from the Pacific division or am I blocked from seeing it? Becuase if so that might be the softest fanbase ever. I HAVE NEVER GONE TO THEIR BOARDS AND POSTED SOMETHING.

WaitingForThatCab

Mar 11, 2017
Quick question guys, is the Edmonton Oilers board missing from the Pacific division or am I blocked from seeing it? Becuase if so that might be the softest fanbase ever. I HAVE NEVER GONE TO THEIR BOARDS AND POSTED SOMETHING.

It's there, depending on what device you're using to view the board, you may need to scroll over or something.

WaitingForThatCab

Mar 11, 2017
I don't think Skinner is going to do much in Edmonton. We'll see. I wasn't high on the signing when it happened, and I'm really not high on it after seeing him tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad