GDT: Around the League

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Buffalo looks like a total shit show once again. I've never understood why Lindy Ruff gets employed and why they saluted him like a messiah in Buffalo this summer.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
I feel like Keefe will get the Devils to a playoff spot but who knows.

They're playing again like they played two years ago, when Brunette was their assistant. They stretch the ice a lot and have good team speed, it's going to be very effective in the regular season. The playoffs will be different though, I don't think they're constructed or their style fits well against a defensive team like us.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Read this comment on the Buffalo board:

"I know I am likely overreacting with this next statement, but if there is one team in professional sports which deserves every single person fired after two games it is the Sabres ...I would keep firing and hiring until something clicks, every ten games as soon as you see pathetic play."

:laugh:

That fan base truly is in the gutter of sports right now with their team. Just two games in but they were severely outplayed in both. Would surprise no one if they continue their nhl record streak of missing the playoffs.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
They're playing again like they played two years ago, when Brunette was their assistant. They stretch the ice a lot and have good team speed, it's going to be very effective in the regular season. The playoffs will be different though, I don't think they're constructed or their style fits well against a defensive team like us.
Agree 100%

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad