Around the League Thread | Where elbows aren’t penalties and what’s the capital of Thailand again?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
8uaok2.jpg

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
Where was all this media sentiment when we were in the finals? It's honestly disgusting that we got stiffed in the coverage and they're all just shilling for the Oilers now.
Part of this is because the Canucks in both '94 and '11 were playing Original Six darlings, and particularly Boston (who tends to be the second-favorite team in much of Canada, and several HNIC guys have ties to them).

If the Canucks had gotten, like, the Whalers/Hurricanes in those years I do think the media would have reacted differently. None of these guys care about the Florida Panthers.

Don’t you speak that evil into existence.
We've all been thinking it since game 4... if there was ever a team to do it...

Dammit Demko, why couldn't you be healthy.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Montour was so good last playoffs man I think if you gave me a ton of capspace id go full jim benning and give him an oel contract

Then you ask me why he wasn’t as good this season, ill hit you with an i dont know

It’s beautiful, art some would say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad