Around the League Thread | Where elbows aren’t penalties and what’s the capital of Thailand again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Lmao that's a 2 man advantage garry making sure he sells more gambling ads

All this does is make sure 3rd is a shitshow of oiler hurt

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Mcdavid drooling for this 5 on 3 to boost his stats to make it look more respectable

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Damn hockey gods!!! I knew I F*cked up when I boiled the corn on the cob instead of putting it on the BBQ :ha:

I’m not shocked that Edmonton is taking this one, but pretty shocked at how lopsided it is. The last win is hardest to get, and the first period was pretty evenly played - but Florida just shit the bed here in the second. 16-2 I think are the shots?

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
This would've been a different game if the Coilers weren't so lucky with that double post earlier on. Luckiest mfers I have seen.

Sucks we won't see a sweep.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Honestly impressive by the Oilers to avoid this sweep

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
I’m not shocked that Edmonton is taking this one, but pretty shocked at how lopsided it is. The last win is hardest to get, and the first period was pretty evenly played - but Florida just shit the bed here in the second. 16-2 I think are the shots?

Ya I totally agree. Not only the last one but to take it on the road is a tall order. Edmonton looks like their playing NHL 2024 out there :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad