Around the League Thread | The one where Florida blows it…?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
The morning after... still amazing that McD was out for 2 minutes, then he just decides he wants to score and walks through everyone lol. Some EANHL stuff right there. Just refusing to let the anchors drown him.

Reactions: mossey3535

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
McDavid is a man on a mission right now, and that's with Forsling and Barkov on the other side of it. Makes what JT Miller was able to do against him even more impressive.

Still hoping the Panthers can pull this out. They need Bob from games 1-3 back.

We take that series with a healthy Demko and Boeser. It's very hard to win series with .890 SV% goaltending and injuries to your top 6.

I think a healthy Canucks team could have beat Dallas and Florida. In hindsight, this year was totally wide open and both finalists have serious flaws.

**** me.

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
Seems like the rest of the league is done waiting for the SCF to end :laugh: Devils with a goalie should return to form, I expect them back into the 100+ point range next season.

Games going this late into June is insanity, and there's no COVID-like reasons for it either.

Reactions: quat and Bubbles

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
Am I the only one who doesn’t care about mcdavid and the playoff point records? It’s an insane accomplishment but I just can’t bring myself to give a shit

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
Todd Marchant in 2005 in the Sergei Fedorov deal to Columbus, yeah.

It's been nearly 20 years though.
There has to be some activity like that in the last 20 years… seems like a long time without stuff like this

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
There has to be some activity like that in the last 20 years… seems like a long time without stuff like this

I can't remember one. I think TB threatened Ryan McDonagh with it when they originally moved him out in order to leverage the actual trade that happened. It was like 'we're waiving you and Columbus will claim you unless you accept this trade to Nashville' or something like that.

Reactions: BimJenning
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad