Around the League Thread | Stop f***ing crying, bro, this isn’t Junior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
Vlad Namestnikov took a Nate Schmidt slap shot to the face. It looks like it caught him directly below the visor on the orbital bone. Hope it only looked worse than it actually is.

Reactions: calnuck

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
I can't believe they elevated the AI to the absolute peak of cultural relevance within the sport once it started the 516th rehashing of the "gongshow hockey" schtick. There is clearly no greater pattern or issue here, though. AIs will be AIs, after all.

ghostingtaro

Nov 2, 2013
the last time the canucks played the oilers in the playoffs was in 92

my body is ready

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Indiana

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
Man I really can't figure out why people keep talking as if hockey has some kind of ongoing deeply-ingrained problem at a cultural level with misogyny, toxic masculinity, and all that stuff.
i can't figure out why there's a leaf banner hanging in the garden.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Hypothetically if the Oilers win tonight, they'll have a pretty decent rest advantage over us.

Really pulling for a Kings win.

How so? If we close out Nashville in game 5, we're done a day earlier than they are, assuming they also close out LA. And the second round won't start until every other series is done.

That being said, I'd love for the Kings to drag this to seven and beat down on the Oilers.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
There’s precedent for starting a round while a game 07 is going on. They avoid it but sometimes the schedule necessitates it.
Well let’s hope for Oilers and the dallas series going to 7.
I hope the Jets will come back but that looks unlikely

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
Brutal call in a 3-0 series with barely more than 2 minutes to go. League should be ashamed

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
did anyone watch any of the Rangers series? I know I saw criticism from Washington’s coach for Ovie after one of the games, but I’m wondering if he was bad the entire series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad