Around the League Thread | Pre-Season Approaches

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

fergo

Ludicrous speed! Go!
Dec 19, 2002
Winnipeg, MB
About that...

Yes I know some of the coming renovations are supposed to fix this issue

It's a franchise tradition. While I know technically this is a new franchise, we all know its ties back to the Jets/Coyotes.

*Ahem* Anyway...

Back when the original Winnipeg Jets were here, the old Winnipeg Arena had several rows of seats in the north end obstructed, albeit in that case, it was the net on the far side that was obscured by the rafters.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
It's a franchise tradition. While I know technically this is a new franchise, we all know its ties back to the Jets/Coyotes.

*Ahem* Anyway...

Back when the original Winnipeg Jets were here, the old Winnipeg Arena had several rows of seats in the north end obstructed, albeit in that case, it was the net on the far side that was obscured by the rafters.

I grew up in Winnipeg and you are correct, the old Winnipeg Arena had some spots where you couldn’t see the ice level. They installed small tvs that way you can see where the action is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad