Around the League Thread | Pre-Season Approaches

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I've been refusing to say his name since the playoffs, because he's a gigantic loser. But to summarize some key points - he thinks Vancouver fans are douchey, likes Oilers fans because they wear jeans and blue collars, had the news and lead the cheerleading charge for Stan Bowman returning to the NHL for the Oilers, and is now somehow sitting there "baffled" that a noted asshole like Tony Deangelo is sitting without a contract.

If I missed any of this moron's greatest hits, someone feel free to fill in the blanks.

Oh I know who you’re talking about, guy looks like he’s 50 but is in his mid 30’s, overweight and fat, triple chin bitch ass? Yeah I know who you are talking about.

f*** that guy.

Reactions: racerjoe

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
It's baffling that a guy who was already on his last chance for multiple racist incidents before he reached the NHL and then got kicked off his team and was out of the NHL for a year despite being 24 years old and coming off a 62 point/82 GP season can't find a job when he's 29 coming off an 11 point season. So strange! Can't figure it out!

He's basically only going to sign with a 'weird' team that does weird things and he's already used up Philly and Carolina so Edmonton is the only place left really. The other 29 teams wouldn't touch this guy with a 10-foot pole even if he scored 50 points.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
I've been refusing to say his name since the playoffs, because he's a gigantic loser. But to summarize some key points - he thinks Vancouver fans are douchey, likes Oilers fans because they wear jeans and blue collars, had the news and lead the cheerleading charge for Stan Bowman returning to the NHL for the Oilers, and is now somehow sitting there "baffled" that a noted asshole like Tony Deangelo is sitting without a contract.

If I missed any of this moron's greatest hits, someone feel free to fill in the blanks.
Servalli? lol

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Oh I know who you’re talking about, guy looks like he’s 50 but is in his mid 30’s, overweight and fat, triple chin bitch ass? Yeah I know who you are talking about.

f*** that guy.

Don't care about his weight, but holy f*** I thought dude was like 57.

Also he speaks with the mannerisms of like an incel/political grifter podcast type, so aside from him discovering the fountain of age, most of this shouldn't be surprising.

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016

For privacys sake let's call him Frank S. No that's too obvious. Let's say F. Seravalli

Phrasing

Nov 16, 2007
The pick traded for OEL and Garland just turned into a massive contract. Wish Canucks had Guenther.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad