Around The League Thread | Let the Games Begin

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Agreed, the way the Oilers completely turned their season around last year, was a bigger story than the Canucks making big strides forward.

Yep, I'd jump on every chance to point and laugh maniacally at the Oilers, but the season has only started. The road to Lord Stanley is a ball-crushing marathon, and right now despite the early struggles I see no reason for them to panic. They did lose some key mid players (Broberg, why, just...WHY...), which I think is the main reason for their current quagmire. Given how last season panned out for them, I think they will still have lots of chances to right the ship.

Was checking the top scorers. McCann has really carved out a career for himself. From being a passed around the league so much to being a top line player with the Kraken. 9th most GP in the 2014 draft and 12th most points.

The guy basically was traded as a extra in the trade to Pittsburgh, then dumped to Toronto for next to nothing where he was then not protected in the expansion draft and then got picked by Seattle. What a wild career. It's also perfectly feasible that he reaches 1000 gp if he can stay relatively healthy.

Who cares, it's not like we drafted hi...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad