Around the League - Pre-Season 2024-2025

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
This pre-season has been crazy everywhere. And if this is what pre-season has been the regular season is going to be freakin unreal and that means playoffs are gonna be BEASTMODE :laugh:

GY7R5qnWkAA4vK4

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
If Boston wants to draw a line in the sand with Swayman and his demands, that's fine. But geez, talk about writing the book on how to screw up a great situation. You have one of the best goalie tandems in the league. You trade your recent Vezina winner who is a year away from UFA to garner a few assets! all the while handing the reigns to the young stud. You then proceed to ruin any goodwill with that young stud, and are now left heading into the season that is days away with an insecure crease. Yikes.

LiseL

Sponsor
Sep 25, 2023
In fairness, Stutzle is quite this diver too… he has some karma coming himself
I'm a Sens fan and watch all their games. For some reason, he falls down a lot, almost once per game. Maybe he needs to work on his edges? I don't think he's a diver but he does whine a lot to the refs as soon as anything happens. He's only 22, hopefully he starts maturing a bit.

dangomon

Nov 4, 2017
Kingston, ON
Talking about bad hits, Dion was an expert at walking the line. Man his hits were tremendous.
I will take this opinion to my grave: If Dion was paid a bit less and not made captain he would have been adored by this fanbase as the perfect non-#1 defensemen. He was given a terrible team and sky high expectations that he would never live up to.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
I will take this opinion to my grave: If Dion was paid a bit less and not made captain he would have been adored by this fanbase as the perfect non-#1 defensemen. He was given a terrible team and sky high expectations that he would never live up to.

How do you think Stajan felt?

He was sold as a #1 center in Calgary.

He had a very good career here, and was a fan favorite, but not because he was a top center.

Skullz

Jul 5, 2013
Anyone think that one of Ott, Buff, Mont, or Det makes in the Atlantic this year? I'm not sure if i see it, unless either Tampa or Bos takes a big step back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad