Around the League - Pre-Season 2024-2025

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
Ottawa just lost 2 preseason games in a row. Time to panic?

The problem with Ottawa is their coach.

He doesn't trust his players to transport the puck up the ice effrctively. So they rely heavily on the stretch pass for zone exits and dump ins for entries. It's almost like he wants to eliminate the neutral zone.

If the Leafs play "keep away" the Senators are playing "hot potato".

I had high hopes for Ottawa until they hired Green. The only reason he got the job is because the NHL thinks retired players make good coaches. If you played the game you’re apparently smart enough to be gifted a role behind the bemch.

The whole league is a closed inbred society.

Ottawa regurgitating Green as one of the best thirty two coaches in the world tells us that. He has no record of success at the NHL level. There's hundreds of professional leagues with thousands of coaches all over the world.

For a team looking to turn it around they should have tried anything but proven badness.

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Screenshot_2024-09-30-04-38-54~2.png

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
Rielly gets 5 games and Jackeye gets a fine, funny stuff :laugh:

Chasing an unwilling participant around and punching him in the back of the head with your glove on is more of a hockey play than riding a jackass into the boards after a goal. :sarcasm:

I don't even care that much but the NHL's inconsistency is fascinating.

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022

They deserve it.

The problem with Ottawa is their coach.

He doesn't trust his players to transport the puck up the ice effrctively. So they rely heavily on the stretch pass for zone exits and dump ins for entries. It's almost like he wants to eliminate the neutral zone.

If the Leafs play "keep away" the Senators are playing "hot potato".

I had high hopes for Ottawa until they hired Green. The only reason he got the job is because the NHL thinks retired players make good coaches. If you played the game you’re apparently smart enough to be gifted a role behind the bemch.

The whole league is a closed inbred society.

Ottawa regurgitating Green as one of the best thirty two coaches in the world tells us that. He has no record of success at the NHL level. There's hundreds of professional leagues with thousands of coaches all over the world.

For a team looking to turn it around they should have tried anything but proven badness.

Don't vworry. This is Tkachuk's year.:sarcasm:

Last edited:

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
""

So, Boston's offered 8 x $8 million, and Swayman isn't accepting... I guess we are at the airing dirty laundry in public stage.

• Haha
Reactions: ULF_55

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad